RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of my albums is having issues with showing my pictures. You can see the thumb nail pics but when you click them they don't come up.
Here's a video showing

UPDATED VIDEO

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rudy they come up for me. Admin might have fixed it already. Or you can clear your cache and log-in again, which sometimes fixes this exact trouble.
I should have mentioned outs just 1 of the album's ( Polished parts album )

The others seemed to work fine.

It's still doing the same.
I'll clear my cache and try it again.

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just cleared the browser and phone cache and it's still not working.
I even tried 'Desk top view' and that album still does the same.

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

·
Administrator
28,184 Posts
I was looking at the chrome album and clicking each brought them up. Some were one jpg with several images but the rest were solo. I will go back now and dig deeper.

Adding: I opened several albums and they display. I am guessing the chrome bits album you posted about is the second one on-screen with various chomed parts. It works for me. Hoping clearing history and cache and even password will force your browser to re-load a fresh copy. Sometimes you have to clear everything twice, dunno why.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grr, I just cleared the internet cache and phone again. Uninstalled and reinstalled the internet explorer, tried through Google chrome, deleted all history ect.
Still not working on my end.
I'm gonna try to use my tablet and see what it does.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
UPDATE.

Same issue with my tablet and wife's phone.

I just tried through Google chrome on my tablet after the Samsung internet explorer didn't work with my tablet.

I think I figured something out. I decided to not sign into my account and went to my profile as a guest and went to my albums. There were only 4 showing. There's supposed to be 5. From viewing my albums while not signed in 1 album is missing. The 'Polished parts' album.

I'm thinking other signed members can't see the Polished parts album at all.
Can you let me know how many albums you see in my profile?

Here's a screen shot from my tablet while not being signed in and my phone while signed in.

It seems only I can see this album and it's issue.
Not signed in below (tablet)

Signed in below (phone)-

Not signed in below (phone)

Screen video showing not signed in then signed in and the missing album.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts