RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To try and catch up on some of the $250,000 in medical bills and also to make up for missing Veterans day and being unable to offer anything to those men and women. I figure the Holidays are coming up and would like to hook some members up. I will be doing hidden caliper, swingarms, and a few motor mounts. Wheels are the only thing I am not able to do at this time. I will work up a sales price list tonight. And take only enough orders that I can safely get them done in a timely manner. I can only work part time as I still have many problems with my leg, hip, right hand, which were all busted into pieces

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1) hidden caliper brake bracket raw finish $72.50

2) custom motor mounts with powder coat finish $75.00 you supply bolts for install

3) 240-260 swingarm raw finish $400
w/ powder coat finish $475

4) 280 swing arm raw finish $515
w/powder coat finish $575
A note about my 280 swing arm. These are not cut then filled with a gusset. The complete right side of the arm becomes braced in 3 places. The spot for tire clearance is not super thin like many I have seen. The entire right side becomes solid and at it's thinnest point is still a 1/2" thich and solid 6061. There is no other maker of 280 arms doing this. In blends in and looks stock which takes several hours to accomplish. Look at pictures of my arms on members bikes and you will see the 280 is built to last and take abuse. I also supply the spacers for the rear pulley free of charge so this is a true bolt on. Anyways sorry for the "sales speech" I just wanted people to know why I don't sell a one size do it all swingarm, I don't believe that is what my customers want from me.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome Kyle! I already have all of your mods and hope you are healing good!
thank you! I'm walking pretty well but tire quickly. With enough time I am hoping me leg will allow me to get back to riding and doing "normal" activities

·
Registered
553 Posts
Glad to hear you're up and about!

I am interested in your motor mount, but I'm not sure how you want me to place the order? Here by posting, a PM or calling you?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Get better soon! I would love to order something. Pretty strapped at the moment. Great deal though!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the support fellas! I think I have returned all of my PM's if not please give me a call

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm interested in going with a 260 when will you be able to do wheels
that is gonna be some time. I have several, well more then several donor wheels cut and ready to be welded to the stock warrior wheel but at this time nobody who can turn the warrior wheel to size. My partner who was helping me had a knee surgery and it got infected so he is having some serious health problems and has not been working almost since my accident. So I am at a stand still.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I may end up trying to work something out with someone in the states and a member in Australia(not sure if he wants me to put his name out there) to take this part of the business over. So if anyone is interested give me a call 775.351.8221

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is starting to look like the only option I have at this time in order to help out rswarrior members from having custom bikes with fattys! shoot, I still need to widen one for my own Warrior!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts