RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

been lurking now for a bit. im still overseas, but i just picked up a 08 midnight warrior. im pretty excited to get back shortly to start riding it.

i asked the wife if i could either have a 22 year old girlfriend, or a motorcycle. she opted for the bike. i told her i could live with that.

lots of good info here, and i hope to contribute here and there when appropriate.

anyone from hawaii here?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I also asked my wife the same and she said go for the 22 year old if you can find one willing.

Well I have the Warrior, enough said.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks all for the warm welcome. yeah, i would have pushed for the 22 year old, but one battle at a time. maybe next time :) maybe if i bump the age up to 35, she might buy into it! ill give it a try and let y'all know how it works out...

the bike should be in my garage maybe tomorrow or the next day. i have another month before heading back home, so its time to shop for a new helmet and other sexy stuff.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Aloha,

I am currently stationed in Kaneohe on the island of Oahu. I would say we should go for a ride but I am headed off to Iraq next month, I will hit you up when I return though. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey man, stay safe when you get here. we could use some hard chargers down here to take care of what the brits cant.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Make sure & do a big burnout right off the bat!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts