88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CD91PO/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=automotive

Is this the cheapest place to find this tire? free shipping als

By the way the picture is kinda exaggerated

·
Registered
272 Posts
My local shop got that tire last year for that price. I only get 2500 miles out of the Metz.
But for the stock rim, If you are going for looks go with the 210 Metz,
I have 2 Warriors in the shop side by side, One with the 210, the other with a 200 Avon.
The 200 looks like your bike has a pair of panties on compared to the metz..
If you are not worried about looks and want a long lasting tire, Go with the Avon Storm.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I already have the 210 and they are wearing out so looking for the cheapest place I can get it. All the other places were like $190 plus shipping.

I would like to go back to the avons but once you go Metzeler 210 its hard to go back. I might not be saying that in the coming months but now I like it :)

Thanks for the link pep.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I actually got 6500 miles outta that tire plus 2 days at the strip...You could pay that or email me and support the site guys!

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
mxjrb_651 said:
I actually got 6500 miles outta that tire plus 2 days at the strip...You could pay that or email me and support the site guys!
6500km x .6 = 3900 miles

You're the only Warrior rider on Planet Earth to do that feat

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I had no problems getting rid of the 210 looked great wore crappy .

·
Registered
691 Posts
AlanH said:
mxjrb_651 said:
6500km x .6 = 3900 miles

It still blows me away how many people doubt me on this...Shockingly enough it is alwasy people on keyboards that say these things. First hand experience this is what I have. If you doubt my weight or riding style contact some of the Minnesota guys to see if I ride like a domestic short hair or not. Plus I am not the only guy "to do this feat" I have talked to several. Understand something not everyone that rides a warrior chats on this forum!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
AlanH said:
mxjrb_651 said:
6500km x .6 = 3900 miles

I've got 3k on mine & it still looks great. I ride my bike real easy like though. Crashing sucks.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
rez said:
ronayers.com is the cheapest i've found, $158.04 for the meztler 210 plus $12 for shipping tires

+1 on ronayers.com Though when I went to order, it was going to take them 2 weeks to get more in and another 1/2 week to deliver. Dennis Kirk (DK) will beat any deal by $1. I just gave DK the URL below so they can verify it. I had my tire in hand in 3 days!!!!

http://www.ronayers.com/catalogs/tires/parts.cfm?secid=4&type=66

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/common/Frontpage.jsp?SR=sr2db38yh154ya8pi1ai2

·
Registered
590 Posts
heed the warnings about the metz 210. i've purchased three in the last 1 1/2 years and they all wear out fast and crown [flat spot] in the middle. next time i'm going with an avon, although the metz 210 looks great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts