RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share this picture with everyone. Here's me sun bathing in SF near the Golden Gate Bridge.

Insert Image:

63.66KB

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Is that the latest swimwear in Cali? I must be behind the times!

I still cant get used to this stuff after over 7 years out here... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

The world is different out here. Not only does the sun shine every day and it virtually never rains, and there are more bikes than anywhere else, and the best roads to ride, and all these stupid pal trees, and did I mention the weather?

THIS IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

Is that the latest swimwear in Cali? I must be behind the times!

I still cant get used to this stuff after over 7 years out here... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

The world is different out here. Not only does the sun shine every day and it virtually never rains, and there are more bikes than anywhere else, and the best roads to ride, and all these stupid pal trees, and did I mention the weather?

THIS IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

How did a pic of Jody in his bikini turn into a preach about California?[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
How did a pic of Jody in his bikini turn into a preach about California?[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

I have no idea... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I think Jody spotted an ozone hole & the beach house was out of sun block 10,000.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
You look like a stranded Turtle just about to lay your eggs [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Come on someone, help him get back to the sea [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by xharleyrdr

Thank's for the new screen saver.[/emoticons/emotion-12.gif]

Hahahahaaaaahahaha, LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts