RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Nice,

Congrats brother...

I don't understand how something like that could win... You can't even ride that orange thing. Trailer queen, but baggers are the fad right now.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Wow that thing is fugly... Your bike looks great. What part of LA did they get their judges from?

·
Registered
929 Posts
That bike is hideous. It looks like someone "literally" dipped the whole thing into a great big tank of orange paint. It might have been pretty nice but somebody has noooo taste when it comes to paint.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Woh, you guys are too nice! Actually it was very cool, the rear end had a lot of purple in it but I didn't take the picture. I never expected to be a Grand Winner.:eek:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
It looks like someone "literally" dipped the whole thing into a great big tank of orange paint. It might have been pretty nice but somebody has noooo taste when it comes to paint.
That dude took monochromatic to the next level. I dunno, but not really a fan. Too much is never a good thing

·
Registered
883 Posts
At least we know one of the judges was stevie wonder.

·
Registered
883 Posts
It really boils down to the Hardly prejudice. We all know it!

G
It could be a warrior under all that orange paint, it still wouldnt stand up to his bike. lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
Aight I have always like the color orange on bikes but that was just rediculous.

I do really like your headlight Mod im gonna have to check it out to see how hard it was to do.

Good job bro!

·
Registered
211 Posts
yea that bike is ugly!! i mean if it had some more color to it besides orange then maybe i could see it, but YUCK!!!!! that thing is ugly!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts