Stay safe, have fun and live hard.

Yippee-ki-yay warriors

Dutch :cool:

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Looks tasty!

It's 12/27 about 6pm in Sydney, I think they must plan to join on our 12/27 tomorrow (their 12/28) so lets make a mental note for next year? Or heck we could just cave-in and party for two-days next year haha!

Added: Hi Dutch, you posted while I was typing! Good to see you here, what's happening on your spot on the planet mate! Did you manage a ride, being summer in your neck of the woods!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Looks tasty!

It's 12/27 about 6pm in Sydney, I think they must plan to join on our 12/27 tomorrow (their 12/28) so lets make a mental note for next year? Or heck we could just cave-in and party for two-days next year haha!

Added: Hi Dutch, you posted while I was typing! Good to see you here, what's happening on your spot on the planet mate! Did you manage a ride, being summer in your neck of the woods!

All good AZ.

The following here in Australia is getting a bit thin.
People are working or busy, but they are still here.
I ride every day here on my side, as she is my only way of transport.
We did have the WWW earlier this year, and that was fun. Nothing wrong with sitting in the saddle for 7 hours, to have a beer with other riders. And then sleep it of and cruise back. Next year will be a two-three day ride, if it comes about. We will see.

You stay safe my friend, and happy new year.

Dutch

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wassup Desert, I'm getting my Guiness cold for tomorrow. I had a couple already. They looked lonely in the frig. So I grabbed 'em earlier today while hanging-out for any Aussie brothers and sisters who might come over to play. Tasty. So had to restock for tomorrow!

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Dutch you are among those fortunate few who live in a place where its often good riding weather, and I know how it feels to ride everywhere every day and then try to summon the will and interest to ride for pleasure. You are a rare gem my friend.

I feel sad the others are unable to visit, I always enjoyed reading-along and imagining one day I might be along for your ride, same for UK and EU, and I miss that. But everyone needs a break. Thankfully most come back here after awhile. I'm glad you are here brother.

All good AZ.

The following here in Australia is getting a bit thin.
People are working or busy, but they are still here.
I ride every day here on my side, as she is my only way of transport.
We did have the WWW earlier this year, and that was fun. Nothing wrong with sitting in the saddle for 7 hours, to have a beer with other riders. And then sleep it of and cruise back. Next year will be a two-three day ride, if it comes about. We will see.

You stay safe my friend, and happy new year.

Dutch

·
Registered
348 Posts
Cheers, guys .... 9:30 in the morning in Germany.
So black coffee is my choice to participate the annual Toast for now.
Some glasses of water will follow later today ....... have fun.

Thommy

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Cheers, guys .... 9:30 in the morning in Germany.
So black coffee is my choice to participate the annual Toast for now.
Some glasses of water will follow later today ....... have fun.

Thommy

Thommy,

Bit early for a drink (or is it)??? :eek:

Have one at 1700 hr your local time, and have a toast.
As this year it is based on local times and not one fixed time in the world.

Dutch :cool:

·
Registered
348 Posts
@ Dutch: ...... Prost ....... the German way to say cheers was missing :p
The "proost" as the Dutch version is fine withe me as well.
Enjoy and .... Fine Avond :rolleyes:

Ah ...... edit: YES, I will log in again later today, maybe stay online

·
Registered
8,230 Posts
Here @ 4am with coffee, now for lunch, will get back & share a frosty with y'all
after a 12 hour work day = IMBIBE TIME :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Tommy its just fine, sorry I missed you, wish now I stayed-on an extra half-hour to say hello when you got here. I hope you and everyone else there are well and having fun!
@ AZ: no problem..... old enough to be awake a bit longer tonight ;)
So again, .... @ All Warriors ..... CHEERS ..... enjoy your's :):)

RAISE YOUR HORNS TO THE SKY. .... like this

·
Registered
288 Posts
After a long day I'm finally getting to enjoy a well deserved brew! I hope you all have a great rest of the year and an amazing start to 2020! Cheers

Daniel

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Hey guys. Almost ready here. Got my 2 corona's waiting for me since last week lol. To those who had gotten through their 5:00 day, Cheers.
Just gotta get these kids settled and playing with their new toys and I'm going to crack one of these beers open.

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
I'm here spent the day with the kids up in Idyllwild that my son. N my daughter....
Now its toast time ...
Wishing all my warrior Family a Gr8t new yr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 116 Posts