RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
8,230 Posts
Darn had to take the out of town guests out to dinner but:
Have Jack on the rocks & a frosty Coors for a chaser.
Here's to ya, Seasons Greetings all.

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
My new Motorcycle made out of Aluminum TECATE CANS from Mexico...

My drinks of choice for this special event

And my Drinking buddy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
Awesome pics guys, looks like you both had a fun day!

Hey Woody good to see you. A little dinner with friends/family then a little Jack. Close enough to the Life of Reilly buddy!

I'm wandering between the garage where I am wishing it was enough above freezing to be ride-weather . . . and my back yard playing with Dusty in the dark. Of course all-the-while I'm toasting everyone and getting closer to being a little toasted!

Neighbor stopped by. The Guinness is almost gone again. I should have brought a lot more home haha.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just dropping in myself for a quick drink. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and you all have a great New Year as well!! Thank you everyone for making this place what it is.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
I think I'm gonna crack my last one open them find some dinner for the kids. A few more days till the new year so a happy New Year everyone.

That snow looks cool right now Omar, we have allot up here but another storm will be coming so we're gonna wait till that passes.

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Right-on Rudy, and thank you for everything again this year.

I think I'm gonna crack my last one open them find some dinner for the kids. A few more days till the new year so a happy New Year everyone.

That snow looks cool right now Omar, we have allot up here but another storm will be coming so we're gonna wait till that passes.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Right-on Rudy, and thank you for everything again this year.
No problem. The forum wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for you Mike.

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Rudy Jeremias

·
Registered
355 Posts
To All fellow RSW connoisseurs Skoll! Proost! Cheers! and Salud! The Jägermeister is ice cold and smooth and the Modelo Especial brings me to why I came here: Wishing everyone a Very Happy and Safe New Year for 2020! Thank you to all our Men and Women out there on point protecting our great land and remember all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, past and present! Semper Fi!
Rg

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Who has snow on the ground, and who has riding-weather?

I'm a few feet below 5,000 but no snow on the ground right now. Trouble is the storms pop over the Sierra-Nevada's with no notice and I hate getting caught in that.

I've finished a new 17' retaining wall and have framed-up the posts and rails. Going for the redwood 6' x 6" x 3/4" pickets (fence boards) extending a solid fence along a side yard. Doing Behr semi-transparent stain to match. Then will build a sliding-gate with inside lock.

In the last seven weeks I have cleaned-out all the gardens, trimmed all the trees, finished ripping out electrical and plumbing from a giant koi pond, did the fill-in with eight yards of soil and two yards sand. Also filled-up behind the retaining wall. I have about two more yards sitting waiting for when I finish the fence. Next summer I will be able to entertain again. Plus will have fenced lockable ride-in parking for 6~8 more bikes. At least until I build a tool shed lol. Its gonna be great!

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Back at ya Robert, good to see you here! What are you up-to this holiday season?

To All fellow RSW connoisseurs Skoll! Proost! Cheers! and Salud! The Jägermeister is ice cold and smooth and the Modelo Especial brings me to why I came here: Wishing everyone a Very Happy and Safe New Year for 2020! Thank you to all our Men and Women out there on point protecting our great land and remember all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, past and present! Semper Fi!
Rg

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
I got Snow up in the Mountains n
Riding weather gonna ride to work 2mrrw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Who has snow on the ground, and who has riding-weather?

I'm a few feet below 5,000 but no snow on the ground right now. Trouble is the storms pop over the Sierra-Nevada's with no notice and I hate getting caught in that.

I've finished a new 17' retaining wall and have framed-up the posts and rails. Going for the redwood 6' x 6" x 3/4" pickets (fence boards) extending a solid fence along a side yard. Doing Behr semi-transparent stain to match. Then will build a sliding-gate with inside lock.

In the last seven weeks I have cleaned-out all the gardens, trimmed all the trees, finished ripping out electrical and plumbing from a giant koi pond, did the fill-in with eight yards of soil and two yards sand. Also filled-up behind the retaining wall. I have about two more yards sitting waiting for when I finish the fence. Next summer I will be able to entertain again. Plus will have fenced lockable ride-in parking for 6~8 more bikes. At least until I build a tool shed lol. Its gonna be great!
Sheesh. You've been busy with a whole lot of work going on. That's good though.

I can ride here but it's cold but not to bad mid day. Snow about 45 min which is cool.

Rudy Jeremias

·
Registered
975 Posts
Hello Warrior brothers. This truly is the best forum on the internet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Hey Rudy (rij1) what parts do you have left! Shoot me a PM sometime?!
I'm not sure. What's left is packed away in boxes for now. It's nothing major though besides the wheels.

Rudy Jeremias

41 - 60 of 116 Posts