RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Not much going on here besides family stuff and work and kind been a stay at home dad here and there haha. Oh and getting the warrior back up to my standards lol.
This weather right here is hard on everything so the bike kinda went down hill but it's back up nicely now.
Yep, the beach is about 10 min away now and mountains n hills all around.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Man, you've been busy Mike! Christmas was good my way, we had sixty five degrees and I got out and rode. Have for the last few days, so definitely no snow. Lots of rain coming my way tomorrow though.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I’m not a party pooper and not letting recent events bring me down I had to stop by. Greetings everyone.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'll get a few miles in for you while I'm out. Just saw the post for member of the year. Congrats!! He is definitely always willing to help people out anytime I've seen anyone ask. Well deserved.

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
I think it would be fun for a bunch of us out-west members to coagulate in some centrally-located garage full of tools and a Warrior, it would be hilarious fun, plus get some wrenching time in. Maybe hang out all week and drink the local bar dry (right huh) or try anyway. Somebody needs to organize a fifty-warrior event. Maybe Vegas area, or Bakersfield, or . . .

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I think it would be fun for a bunch of us out-west members to coagulate in some centrally-located garage full of tools and a Warrior, it would be hilarious fun, plus get some wrenching time in. Maybe hang out all week and drink the local bar dry (right huh) or try anyway. Somebody needs to organize a fifty-warrior event. Maybe Vegas area, or Bakersfield, or . . .
HAHA, that would be awesome. That's my kind of hanging out. Wrenching, talking and having some drinks.

Rudy Jeremias

·
Registered
331 Posts
arizonawarrior;
This Holiday season has been all about the Kids, Grandkids, Family and Friends.
I did get to sneak on over to my heated storage unit and visit with the RSW and
wish her a Merry Christmas! Ha ha...no riding for me as we have sleet and freezing
rain along with snow in the forecast. So...I am envious of all who can take the scoot
out for a ride! Anyhow I will close this up with a very sincere Thanks for what you do
for us and the forum my friend and cheers to you and yours!
Rg

61 - 80 of 113 Posts