RS Warrior Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
Hey everyone, remember to get your Toast badge in the #2 post in this thread. Mine in my SigPic is updated. You'll see the blue stripe is 2019. Cool.

Pass the word. Plus:
We need someone to invent-design a new updatable Toast e-Badge for 2020-2029. And we need a volunteer Toast Event Manager waaaay in advance. Do you have what it takes, and do you intend to hang here a few years with us anyway? If yes, then why not carry that weight awhile!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Just finishing my longest shift at work ever. Perfect timing for the toast! Who else will show up and say hi on my wicked final one hour drive home??

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Stretch and Blade, I got pulled-away for an hour could-a messed around a little more sorry about that. Its now after midnight. I guess better call it a day. Be well and have fun!

Just finishing my longest shift at work ever. Perfect timing for the toast! Who else will show up and say hi on my wicked final one hour drive home??

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Oh hey Adam are you still here? Have you figured a way to engineer one of your linear accelerstors into the Warrior's powerplant yet? Okay sorry but I could not resist!
Ah heck guys around here could engineer something up better than me. I just fix what I know. 20hrs straight at work today though. I had three down linear accelerators and they are all up and ready to treat patients Monday. I’m walking in the house and grabbing a Jai Alai beer I’ve been wanting all night. Thanks for the welcome and putting this shin-dig together.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Passing out over here... good show to all. Maybe some brothers from other side of globe will kick in. I’m out of juice... good show...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Okay its coming-up on 6pm in Sydney. Maybe some there or in Hawaii or east Russia or surrounds will pop-in so I will check several times in the coming hour.

AZ,

I will keep up holding the AU fort, as people are busy, underway or not aware.
There are many, just not online or aware right now.
Thanks for organizing, and like said before.

Happy new year to all, thank you all for your input and look forward to 2020

Dutch:cool:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Glad you made it, what have you been up to!
Just finished reading everyone's post! Haha! Really good turn out this year. Sounds like you've been really busy Mike!

It's to cold to ride here for me. Highs are in the 20's, or lower. My bike has become more of a garage queen this past year. We moved (again) and have been busy getting things situated here. Summer slipped away to fast!

I liked your idea of a Warrior gathering like you mentioned. It would be awesome to see something like that out here.

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Its like I always say (okay I never say it) Between us two, we could set the world right. Ahh screw it nobody cares. Lets ride to the tavern instead.

AZ,

I will keep up holding the AU fort, as people are busy, underway or not aware.
There are many, just not online or aware right now.
Thanks for organizing, and like said before.

Happy new year to all, thank you all for your input and look forward to 2020

Dutch:cool:

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I'm climbing the same mountain, its been 3 years now since I bought this place near Reno NV and I kept traveling nearly every work week so little got done on the house. Attacking it now tho. And will have more time to ride in the coming season. Looking forward to it. Maybe we will stumble across each other out there. I go visit friends in Elko and have ridden east and north-east just to ride a few hundred miles. Gas stations are scary-few over in that area tho. Crazy.

Just finished reading everyone's post! Haha! Really good turn out this year. Sounds like you've been really busy Mike!

It's to cold to ride here for me. Highs are in the 20's, or lower. My bike has become more of a garage queen this past year. We moved (again) and have been busy getting things situated here. Summer slipped away to fast!

I liked your idea of a Warrior gathering like you mentioned. It would be awesome to see something like that out here.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts