RS Warrior Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
It would be awesome if we crossed paths one day Mike.
It's funny how I lived in this valley for 9 years and only saw 3 other warriors here during that whole time. I moved away for about 4 years, only to return back here just over a year ago. During my time back I bet I've seen ten or so Warriors. Must be the college town kids buying them or something since they have become inexpensive the past few years. I've always enjoyed owning a bike you don't see everywhere you go. Seems strange to see so many now...

·
Administrator
28,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #104 (Edited)
Nate, yep. It was always refreshing and fulfilling for me when I rode with other Warriors. The group rides were incredible. Everyone is pretty-much awesome. Its one of those things you just have to do, right! The noise is unique, love it.

Added: Oh, okay I see on the map where you are. The past 3 years I did some work around SLC, and also up in Malta Idaho. Not too far from you. Retired recently so don't go there now!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi there, riding in a group is indeed awesome.
Unfortunately no Warrior around here, but a larger number of Yamaha cruisers, such as 650/1100 v-stars, Raiders, Indian, Triumph, ...... most of them a bit customized .... open exhausts ....... love that

·
Registered
348 Posts
AZ, I am registered to the EU forum as well. So great to have them Warriors here as well :rolleyes:
I hope I can met them in 2020 as the annual meeting is arranged just 250 kms away from my home. Maybe in conflict with family holiday season :confused::mad::eek:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Nate, yep. It was always refreshing and fulfilling for me when I rode with other Warriors. The group rides were incredible. Everyone is pretty-much awesome. Its one of those things you just have to do, right! The noise is unique, love it.

Added: Oh, okay I see on the map where you are. The past 3 years I did some work around SLC, and also up in Malta Idaho. Not too far from you. Retired recently so don't go there now!
Yeah, not to far from me. I agree about riding in a group of warriors. I've been on a couple with other forum members years ago. Lots of fun for sure!

·
Registered
288 Posts
You guys out West getting together for a ride sounds awesome, it would be cool to get something on the books out here in the North East too! In all the years I've had my bike I've never seen another Warrior and since i've left Boston years ago, I haven't found many bike hang outs, crew's to ride with or get together's for Bike Night! I'm hoping to get out a bit more this coming riding season, It would be cool to hook up with some other Warrior's. There are some amazing rides to be had out here and it would be bada$$ the thunder down the road with a pack of Warriors!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Reliving a memory here, but yeah it is an awesome sound! We had 11 warriors riding together 14 years ago, car alarms were going off as we rode past parked cars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
****, I was happy to hear two lol

Reactions: Baldy
101 - 116 of 116 Posts