RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my bigshots on today (yeee hawww) and recorded a file at mostly idle. This is a real small file and is done as a real media file, so you need real player but everybody should be able to play it because size is small.
There is no web page attached to the link below so don't be alarmed if it says "page not found" it will be loading the sound clip none the less.

http://roadrider.org/yamaha/warriors/bigshots.rm

·
Registered
201 Posts
WW, they sound great! No problem downloading the file. So, what's your take on the "Ouch, my ears are bleeding!" vs. "If it's too loud, you're too old" debate? Did you go for a ride, yet? Mine go on this weekend and I can't wait... they've been sitting in my living room for 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't ride it, I have the front pegs on the right still off and decided putting them back on just to take them off again for the extended controls was kind of silly. I'm hoping somebody here will give me some info in the stupid brake rod so I don't end up mangling the silly thing.
As far as sound goes, I like it, I may actually be able to hear it when riding with my harley friends but I still have my doubts it's even that loud

1 - 4 of 4 Posts