RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just took delivery today of a Black Warrior, with Vance & Hines Bigshots and HighwayHawk flat bars.

Delivered with 2 miles on the clock, and already up to 100. This is an absolute hoot after spending years on street fighters.

Cheers, Gibbsy

Insert Image:

53.53 KB

Insert Image:

52.02 KB

Insert Image:

52.75 KB

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
welcome to the 4um Gibbsy and you wil find a lot of us have made the transition and its all good[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
congrats and welcome! slowly but surely the mod bug will bite, be prepared to put a hole in your wallet! lol[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] enjoy!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Congradulations on the purchase. Bike looks nice. Ill be telling the same story 2morrow...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Thats when i go take delivery of mine!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the site Gibbsy. You're the first Midnight Warrior in the UK that I'm aware of, great choice of bike. Come and visit the other Brit Loons on the Europe Forum too when you get a mo: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=49

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hi and welcome Gibbsy. Yours is the second one I've seen. I saw one at TAZ(spit) a few weeks ago when mine was being serviced. Told the guy about this forum, so was that guy yourself, or do we have a second midnighter?

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Welcome Gibbsy. Yors is the second midnight I know of. There is one down Portsmaouth way. Anyway you're not that far away. We'll have to meet up for a ride sometime.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts