1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
that looks sweet

·
Registered
137 Posts
looking good,i like it as it is no clear coat,i like matt finishes but will look the dogs danglys when finished

steve

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All my idea mate, I originally was going to do a Theme bike but having seen a few of them on here (most notably Attilas) I decided I couldn't think of anything as good.

So I decided to go with flames (I have flame tattoos) with tortured souls in them (a la Dantes Inferno) and do it in white/silver/pearl rather than traditional flame colours.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Looks really good and will look great with clear polished up. I'm sure you will get a lot of comments on the flames as I do everytime I park somewhere. When its finished, post pics of the artwork installed on your bike.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Coming on nicely Alex, any idea when she'll be finished? Are you up for a calendar slot mate? We're still trying to fill the last two months.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mrs Gibbons wouldn't take kindly to being called a 'beast' mate - har har harrrrrr.

I'm definitely up for having my bike included if someone can get a bird to volunteer to be draped across it. It's not Mrs Gibbons kind of thing.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Gibbsy said:
I'm definitely up for having my bike included if someone can get a bird to volunteer to be draped across it. It's not Mrs Gibbons kind of thing.

Have a word with Meanie Alex, he knows some awesome models and as you know is a top snapper. I'm sure that something could be arranged the next time that you're up his neck of the woods visiting rellies.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Brit_Warrior said:
Gibbsy said:

Have a word with Meanie Alex, he knows some awesome models and as you know is a top snapper. I'm sure that something could be arranged the next time that you're up his neck of the woods visiting rellies.

Its looking good fella! If you need a bird for a shoot, then I'm your man! If you brought your finished beast up I could do the shoot with both bikes and arrange a couple of girls. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wotcha mate.

The bike's not even back yet, might be back next week sometime.

So I guess I need to find a time after it comes back that I can ride it up norf without freezing my family allowance off, and that suits a time for you too.

I'll be in touch as soon as I've got it back and we can go from there, but definitely appreciate your help mgeezer.

·
Registered
785 Posts
no probs Gibbsy, the model shoot would probably be around 11am on a Sunday, thats pretty much when I do a model shoot each week.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
If you're up for a multibike custom shoot Mark then let me know and I'll try to get up your place with Attila for your arranged shoot, he's also struggling to find a model at the moment.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts