RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am a new 2007 Midnight Warrior owner. Or, does it own me? I guess I will find out soon enough. I love this bike!!!

Since you all are the closest thing to experts that I have access to, I will pose a question.

Anyway, I am looking to get rid of the pumpkin shooter that came stock. I was looking at the Bub Rinehart staggered exhaust system. I went to a local shop and they could not order it because it has been discontinued. I have found one online, but it said that it is for '02-'05 Warriors.

Will this still work for my 2007???

Thank you and sorry for yet another exhaust question.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum and soon, very soon you will come to find out that your warrior is holding the title to your wallet [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] i am pretty sure all years are the same for the exhaust but what do i know? i only have an '02 [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
776 Posts
welcome 2 d WARRIOR craziness - as far as the pipes i think they're all the same but, you'll be safe if you get 1 that's meant for your year model

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
The engine & exhaust brackets have never changed on any of the models so all Warrior aftermarket pipes will fit all years. Welcome to the mod madness my friend.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Welcome. It will work. I have an 06. Get it from phatperformanceparts.com In the coupon code, type RSWARRIOR.COM and you will get a discount and free shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you to all that responded. I figured that it would still work, but better to be safe and ask the group.

I have also found a local custom exhaust company that may donate an exhaust system if I let them use my bike for fitting.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Check them out.

http://www.wickedbros.com/

Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts