RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok new to this forum have done searches but havent really come up with any answers. just came from a life of sport bikes and have raced for a couple of years. i have 300 miles on a 07 blue/silver flames with about 200 miles of scraped pegs. im not looking to lower the bike but am wanting to get rid of the water heater. i love the look of jug huggers and ground pounders so was wondering if i was going to grind those all to **** or if you guys could help me out. prob need to just slow down in the corners ha.

thanks
casey

·
Registered
482 Posts
Just about any pipes will scrape it depends on how hard you ride. I had Samson Street Sweepers and now have Morton's Executioners and would recommend either to anybody.

·
Registered
252 Posts
4200 miles on my Vance and Hines Big Shots and never scraped them once. I drag the pegs so hard some times my foot gets ripped backwards. Took the rider course and the instructor guarenteed that I would scrape them, not a touch.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I've also got the V&H BigShots. I've scraped my pegs many times, but never the pipes. Maybe I'm not as an aggresive rider as other members.

·
Registered
761 Posts
My V&H have never scraped, and I hope they don't. Way too much gravel and junk on the roads here in PA. Pegs/Boards on the other hand...

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
i run shogun slashers w/ pcs low kit, pretty much have to stop around right turns. love the sound too much to change'm! going w/ the tricky to prevent the drag.

·
Registered
288 Posts
hey man, welcome to the forum, i scraped my pegs all over, then i got the extentons, i still scrape my pegs, and i can lean farther, but i catch my pipes, and the plate that holds them on. oh well, if they get scraped off it means i was having fun the whole time. and i even got short slashers. if i had longer they would srape all over. hehehe i love scrapin. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts