RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to beat a dead horse but...Ive read and looked at the pics and read some more but it must be me...no.. I know its me...Whats the difference between the vbak and something like the big thunder air kit. If someone could explain it to me in detail with the pros and cons of both it would be very helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
the thunder air kit simply replaces the outside right air box, hooks up to the air box under the tank, giving you more air. It's a simple bolt on. The v-bak, pr bak, do it yourself bak, all remove the silencer air box that is under the tank, making the outside air box obsolete. no longer needed. You put the filters directly on the throttle bodies, with the pr a churchkey v-bak you add velocity stacks or rails to the throttle bodies with the filters on top of these. You have to relocate some sensors and the LCV with these BAK's. You can then loose the outside air box (shield of arms) and put on a air scoop or cover of your choosing. Top contenders for performance and power is the v-bak and pr bak. All baks give you more air = more power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts