RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am another lurker who has been convinced of the need to posess a warrior. After several weeks of research, I located and purchased a new 2005 model, black cherry, from a small dealer who didn't know it was still in the box in his warehouse. After making a GREAT deal, I rode it home. Thanks for all the great posts. It was all the great info that convinced me to go with the warrior.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the site Bropeen, hope that you enjoy your new ride and of course the Forums - lurk no more my friend, get posting! And don't foget to get some pics of your new love up in the Gallery when you get a chance [8D].

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Cool, always glad to hear someone got a great deal. Welcome aboard. The $$$$ you saved at purchase can go into MOD's.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new Warrior! As others have said,"Welcome to the madness!"

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
What a great feeling, to have a GREAT bike right out of the box, noone has drooled over it other than you![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Congrats!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
welcome! I bet it still has that new smell! Second to blue, the BC is a great color. If you can get ahold of an 05 Yammi catelogue, there is a beautiful BC Yammie modded bike in there.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
I looked at your Warrior in you gallery. Man thats a beautiful Monster. Enjoy, Ride Safe, And try not to smile to big while your riding .There a lot of big bugs where your at. he he welcome my friend

1 - 19 of 19 Posts