RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I joined the forum several months ago and have been searching this site for about 8 months. This is an awesome forum! I bought my 05 midnight in March and loving life since. The previous owner put the Sampson street sweepers and boulevard shield on it with 5800 miles. Sinse then, I've repadded and coverd the seat, painted the windshield, DIY AIS block off, DIY rear fender clean up, and painted various parts. Im not a real big poster but Im this site daily always looking at other members mods. My brother, Dirty White Boy (Jason), also joined this site and at this moment shares my bike. He had bought a new 07 Roadliner, after he got to the 1K mark, some a** hat hit himtotallinghis bike. Hes looking for his next bike and I think he may be the next owner of the new VMAX, Im excited. I do everything I can DIY, so eventually I will be able to contribute to the wealth of knowledge on this site. I will try to get some pics up in my gallery ASAP

My future MOD plans are to: New handle bars, PCIII, tricky air system, 240 tire kit, chop rear fender, doing and turbo system, and more...

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am sloooooowly becoming a DIY'r. As everyone on this 4m knows Midnights are the fastest and best looking bikes. If someone says they are not, it's because they are drunk! The mods are addictive and $$$, but ya gotta have a hobby. Good luck and get those pics up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts