RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im new on being onforum and a new rider as well but im very impressed with this forum and my warrior. Just like to thank every one for all the help I have been looking through this website to do alot of mod and just general info and it seems like everythings here that i need or will ever need. i have a 2002 warrior that i bought less then 2 months ago and already did quite a few mods but nothing spectacular but its mine and its still under construction ill try to get pics soon. i think i had my motorcycle license for less then 3 month and already have close to 2000 miles on it and one fender bender. nothing serious Thank the LORD.

but again thank you guys for everything, ride safe and God Bless

·
Registered
611 Posts
Christforgiven said:
hi guys im new on being onforum and a new rider as well but im very impressed with this forum and my warrior. Just like to thank every one for all the help I have been looking through this website to do alot of mod and just general info and it seems like everythings here that i need or will ever need. i have a 2002 warrior that i bought less then 2 months ago and already did quite a few mods but nothing spectacular but its mine and its still under construction ill try to get pics soon. i think i had my motorcycle license for less then 3 month and already have close to 2000 miles on it and one fender bender. nothing serious Thank the LORD.

but again thank you guys for everything, ride safe and God Bless

welcome and I know you didnt just come poppin jesus out of your a$$ did you ?LOL

You are in the right place my friend!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hear you, my pops has a trick midnight 2007 with a big 280 speed star engine kit, air ride the works but i will ride mine over his any day thanks for the welcome guys and it good to be amoungest friends

·
Registered
661 Posts
This is a great 4m dude. Welcome aboard the information express! I too am new. Don't even have my bike yet. These folks ROCK! A plethora of useful info! Get your Pops on the forum too! Again, grats on the new bike and no more fender benders! Ruckus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts