RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm official. I just traded my Suzuki M50 for an '07 Warrior yesterday! Haven't gotten to ride it yet because of the cold and snow! I know that once I saw this bike sitting there I had to have it. It's already got some pretty nice mods which is good for me because they are all mods that I would have done myself. I know the pipes are Samson Ripsaws and I love the look and sound, it has a Cobra FI2000 (I would have rather had a PCIII, but this will work for a while), It's lowered in the rear and I like it that way (I lowered my M50 as well). Now could someone tell me what bar and risers I have, I know they aren't stock but don't know what they're called. Anyway this looks like the place to be for Warrior owners so I'm glad you have me here, LOL. The last pic is of the bike I traded in.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

That bike looks just like my buddy, Luc's, bike! I think that your risers are straight out of Yamaha Star Parts and Accessories book. I could be wrong but I've seen those risers on their catalogue.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Shawnzilla said:
Congrats and welcome!

That bike looks just like my buddy, Luc's, bike! I think that your risers are straight out of Yamaha Star Parts and Accessories book. I could be wrong but I've seen those risers on their catalogue.

+1 Those look like the tall Star risers to me also. You don't see too many people spending the $200 that those cost very often with so many other baroptions out there. Congrats on the bike and I hope it warms up soon for you to get some ride time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
im going to go and tell you to paint it white,i think it's the fastest,nobody else will paint theres white because there afraid of how fast it is ha ha

·
Registered
692 Posts
Marco Polo said:
+1 Those look like the tall Star risers to me also. You don't see too many people spending the $200 that those cost very often with so many other baroptions out there. Congrats on the bike and I hope it warms up soon for you to get some ride time.

Yep those are the tall risers and flat bar straight outta the yami accessories catalog. I've got a set myself so welcome to the $200 risers club...oh yeah and welcome to the forum too

·
Registered
370 Posts
+3 on the yammi risers and bars from the catalog. I've got the same setup but thanks to Ebay, I kept my price under a hundy for both.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Though "new" myself, welcome aboard! Just wish you'd keep your stinkin' cold weather out of southern Texas, really puts a hamper on riding my new bike!!!

As a side note: everyone knows blue flames go faster than black or red...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to teh forum, the snow is really starting to get on my nerves as well. However it just gives me more mod time in the garage.....next on the list to purchase is the v-bak kit from church and a space heater for my uninsulated garage. Once the weather clears up some of the NE riders should hook up for a little get together.....will rumble across that bridge when the snow melts. Give me a shout.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your new machine. the best kept secret for more speed is to put some custom paint on that bad boy
as far as the cold is concerned, i live in north florida and it's way to cold for me right now with highs in the low 50's and tomorrow is supposed to be a high in the mid 40's.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts