RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of you. Thanks for the great site we have here.

I just baught a 2002 Warrior with BUB Jug huggers and power comander and some goodiesand like some of us I am waiting for summer. If some one could let me know how to post pictures it would be great. I tryed but I am a bit slow. Here is a video in case you would like to see.

Also if any of you have some info on intakes for the warrior let me know.. I am going to have it tuned when summer gets to Canada so I want an intake on it beforethe dyno run.I am looking at the Patrick racing intake but if you have better suggestion fell free.

Sorry for my speling, I am french haha

Etienne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawhFkVcnf4

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome!
Intakes? Try ChurchKey right here on the forum...
Lot of guys have bought his intakes and it's on my budget for April.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. I have Yamaha speedstar stacks, but I would get Churchkey's setup without a second thought. Sounds like you might be a little lean in the video, might want to bump your ECU +2 and see if that helps. There is a great wealth of knowledge on this site about these bikes. Try getting to learn a little about the search function and you will find out more than you ever wanted to know. One last thing, hide your credit cards, because it looks like you already have the mod bug and there is no cure.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Welcome to the greatest forum on the web!!
Like mentioned before, the Churchkey VBAK (very big air kit) I would say is the highest rated intake on the forum! Though I don't have one...... yet, it definitely is on my list. If your strapped for cash, use the search function for DIY mods (do it yourself).

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Good to have you with us. I own a 02 also. would like to see your bike, maybe put some picture of it.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Another Canuck! Sacre bleu! Tabernac! Welcome to the forum....Alberta here. This is the best bunch of guys and girls you'd ever want to hang out with.

Spend $200 US and get Churchkey's intake...easy to install, and the best bang for the buck. Most of us have them on ours and I have to say I love mine! AS far as posting pics, you can add them to your profile....it's done by clicking on the "edit my Profile" link (left hand side) when you click on your forum name.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Etienne,

Bienvenue on the site and to this forum. I've an 02 also and I did like many others....Paid the price for all the mods available and Yes Churchkey's VBAK is the best I've seen. If you get to Montreal. Look me up...

Gaetan (Gates)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome! I have a new 2009 Midnight Warrior as my first bike, andI love it. After training on a dinky Suzuki 250, the Warrior's balance and feel is amazing for the engine size. I have some chrome pipes instead of the stock exhaust can, and the Power Commander, but that's all the mods so far. Hey, it's only been 3 weeks sinceI bought it!

Look to the Site Help forum for "How-To" info on posting photos. A guy named TECK, who is from Montreal will help you there, just look for him and others, or the HOW-TO threads, and you should find one or more ways to post pix. He helped me, so anyone can do it if I can.

Check out the different people's profiles for pix of their bikes, etc. It takes time to learn.

Come visit Texas! I hope to visit Canada some day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts