RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am a new 0-miles 06' owner. A present from my wife and kids. No mods at this point, but I would like to know more about the procedure for gutting the stock pipe. Not completly but would like the bike a bit louder. Nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
fas-dad69,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new ride...

As for making your Warrior LOUDER...Install a set of Samson exhaust pipes. Their LOUD...Very LOUD...Just ask any of my neighbors.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

Lose the water heater exhaust and go with a good set of exhaust pipes!

And post up some pictures of your new ride, as well...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That was my first mod. Simple to do and definately improved the sound until I had the money to change it out for the Hard Krome American Classic 2 1/2's.

It is as simple as Frankstien says it is. quote:Frankenstein Posted - 04/28/2007 : 09:51:50 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome.

Just take off the rear muffler cover and cut out the back tube then put the cover back on. Will give it a more crisp sound.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Frankenstein, I cut the back tube out as you suggested. It was a little harder than I expected. The tube was tack welded and flanged half way in the center of the can. No worries, I got the entire pipe out and it sounds 100% better. This will hold me over until I can snag some pipes. Thanks a million for your help. Mike aka fas-dad69 quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

Welcome.

Just take off the rear muffler cover and cut out the back tube then put the cover back on. Will give it a more crisp sound.

·
Registered
106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

fas-dad69,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new ride...

As for making your Warrior LOUDER...Install a set of Samson exhaust pipes. Their LOUD...Very LOUD...Just ask any of my neighbors.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

Lose the water heater exhaust and go with a good set of exhaust pipes!

And post up some pictures of your new ride, as well...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man
+1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.