RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am a new 0-miles 06' owner. A present from my wife and kids. No mods at this point, but I would like to know more about the procedure for gutting the stock pipe. Not completly but would like the bike a bit louder. Nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
fas-dad69,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new ride...

As for making your Warrior LOUDER...Install a set of Samson exhaust pipes. Their LOUD...Very LOUD...Just ask any of my neighbors.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

Lose the water heater exhaust and go with a good set of exhaust pipes!

And post up some pictures of your new ride, as well...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Welcome.

Just take off the rear muffler cover and cut out the back tube then put the cover back on. Will give it a more crisp sound.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats with the new Warrior. There was one of the members who I remember cut the stock muffler in half, have a look around the galleries, you might spot it.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the bike. If you want mods you have come to the right place. Just check the gallery and the posts and you will probably find more mods you want than you realized.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome aboard. You can gut the water heater but its eaiser and more fun to get new pipes. There are tons to choose from, you just need to know what you want your warrior to do or look like.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That was my first mod. Simple to do and definately improved the sound until I had the money to change it out for the Hard Krome American Classic 2 1/2's.

It is as simple as Frankstien says it is. quote:Frankenstein Posted - 04/28/2007 : 09:51:50 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome.

Just take off the rear muffler cover and cut out the back tube then put the cover back on. Will give it a more crisp sound.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! sOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A WONDERFULL FAMILY! tHE MODS WILL COMME ...........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Frankenstein, I cut the back tube out as you suggested. It was a little harder than I expected. The tube was tack welded and flanged half way in the center of the can. No worries, I got the entire pipe out and it sounds 100% better. This will hold me over until I can snag some pipes. Thanks a million for your help. Mike aka fas-dad69 quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

Welcome.

·
Registered
106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

fas-dad69,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new ride...

As for making your Warrior LOUDER...Install a set of Samson exhaust pipes. Their LOUD...Very LOUD...Just ask any of my neighbors.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

Lose the water heater exhaust and go with a good set of exhaust pipes!

And post up some pictures of your new ride, as well...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man
+1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts