RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks, finally found this site. [8D] I am riding in germany (europe) and I am looking for some saddlebags with some easy kinda fix clips to take it off... any idea? thx gabe

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hi Gabe and welcome to the forum, their are a few members that have saddlebags. Try a search on it in this site, I'm sure youll find a few topics on it. Also before long someone will write in with a link. Good LUck

·
Registered
456 Posts
Search for EZ Brackets. I don't have them, but I think this is what you are looking for...

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Agreed, Easy Brackets are the way to go, but be carefull with which sissy bar you may have. I couldn't make them work with the MC Sissy Bar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx,to all! actually I am looking for some kinda Hepco&Becker Buffalo, unfortunately the warrior is the only bike which they do not support. The german yamaha stores do not even have any brackets...for this bike.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. I'm searching for bags too, but the water heater limits choices. Figure I'll just wait until I change out the exhaust.
Good luck with the new ride.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Dude seriously, stop responding to old posts....I shouldn't have to check the sate too see if it's a 4 month old post you're responding to...it might boost your post count but it makes this site tougher to use.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts