RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 07 midnight warrior last friday 18th of may. My previous bike was a yamaha 2003 R1 and after 3 days and 304 miles of riding I dont regret making the switch its a whole different ball game entirely and I am loving it.And thanks to you guys and the forums I made my decision to go with the warrior. Later...

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Welcome. You'll find a ton of great info here. Post up some pics in of your new ride. Let's see her.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a pic taken with my camera phone of my brand new warrior parked in my drive way, not the best quality pic ...

quote:Originally posted by migsy

Welcome. You'll find a ton of great info here. Post up some pics in of your new ride. Let's see her.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Nice pic, and very nice pad too. Now that we're family, can I come and stay at your place? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Welcome to the World of the Warrior.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks man and your welcome to my pad anytime as long as you know how to get there...

quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Nice pic, and very nice pad too. Now that we're family, can I come and stay at your place? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Welcome to the World of the Warrior.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts