RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought mine in February, Red w/ Silver stripe. I've already installed V&H Bigshots, Boulevard Windshield, bags and Speedstar air cleaner. What a difference in sound and looks!! I'm now looking to lower it 1 1/2 and get a sissy bar. Also am happy to have found this website. I'm getting a lot of cool ideas and help!!

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Congrazt on the new edition to the family, I was only 1 of 2 06's at warrior fest. realy like the 06 paint, it looked different among all the totlly tricked out bikes that were there. Now with all the 06s getting bought, maybe not so much....Enjoy you new ride and let the mods flourish [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm supposed to pick up my Red with Silver stripes tomorrow, of course its unseasonably cold and rainy here, I don't care, I can't wait.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
you`ll have more fun then you`ve ever had. find some other riders in your area and you have even more fun. good to have you with us.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
sweet!

it looks as if youve already made some attempts at making your Warrior more touring oriented (bags/shield). if thats the route youre going, i would HIGHLY recommend finding a Yammi/CORBIN Dual Touring seat with both backrests. i bought one for when my wife rides with me and i can honestly say that its the most comfortable seat ive ever ridden on... and ive ridden ALOT of bikes.

****- the past couple weeks i removed the rear backrest and rode solo on the DT... its like sitting IN a seat, not ON it.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
oh- and be advised that:
- the seats for 02-03 are different than the 04-06's
- Yammi isnt using Corbin as their seat manufacturer any longer

i picked mine up off of ebay (*new*) for $525 w/both backrests... retail wouldve been real close to $1000

1 - 20 of 25 Posts