RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I sold my little Volusia after taking a test ride on a Warrior earlier this fall and bought one with all the goodies on it. I haven't been this excited about riding in 20 years, plus my wife thinks it is awesome (Big plus there!). I can't wait until the spring/summer to take it through Glacier National Park .. and all over for that matter. Planning on going to Hulett, Wyoming during Sturgis week to partake in the Ham and Jam next year (my cousin owns the bar in town). I am sure I will be posting "how did you do that" types of questions in the near future.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the 4um Subhalen. What a great part of our country you live in !
Thanks for posting pic. ( already ) BIG PLUS with the wife. Sounds like you have riding plans.
Get through the winter and ride safe this spring.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I bought my Warrior about 2 months ago and found this site. This forum has been great for knowing what accessories or mods to add to my bike. I'll be updateing my gallery when the new accessoris arrive. I'm also from Montana (Kalispell). I've been riding as much as I can. Did a 1 hour ride today. Maybe we can ride next spring.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your bike. Hope to make it out west someday. Look forward to your posting about trips you have taken, the where and whens, so I may plan it too.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! You live where there is some beautiful country to ride in. but cooooolllldddd!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Subhalen,

You have a nice looking Warrior...I like the red and blacked-out look of it.

As you can see I'm a dark and sinister type...[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

But I like the touch of red...You should consider continuing on with the "Red & Black Attack" theme that you got going there...Anyway sweet ride you got and welcome to the forums.

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just checked out your profile and bike.. sweet ride. I am going to get a chin faring for mine in the spring and ... absolutely, we will have to go for a ride in the spring. Did you get yours locally? I went to Penco and looked at an '05, but couldn't justify spending that much money on something that needed a few grands worth of upgrades on it.

quote:Originally posted by gman

I bought my Warrior about 2 months ago and found this site. This forum has been great for knowing what accessories or mods to add to my bike. I'll be updateing my gallery when the new accessoris arrive. I'm also from Montana (Kalispell). I've been riding as much as I can. Did a 1 hour ride today. Maybe we can ride next spring.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats on the new bike subhalen. i too just recently purchased a new warrior. I purchased her in Septemeber. I used to own a ninja and I absolutely love the warrior. I can tell you that I get just as excited to ride my bike now as i did the first time i rode it. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Yeah, I looked at the bike at Penco. Nice bike, but the one I bought already had some of the upgrades I wanted and I figure I saved about 4 grand.
quote:Originally posted by Subhalen

I just checked out your profile and bike.. sweet ride. I am going to get a chin faring for mine in the spring and ... absolutely, we will have to go for a ride in the spring. Did you get yours locally? I went to Penco and looked at an '05, but couldn't justify spending that much money on something that needed a few grands worth of upgrades on it.

quote:Originally posted by gman

·
Administrator
28,829 Posts
I believe you'll have the company of other local Warriors no doubt.
My youngest brother lives in Darby, and we all ride Montana every other year. Maybe we can ride Two Dog Flats with you in June/July!

quote:Originally posted by Subhalen

Hello all! I sold my little Volusia after taking a test ride on a Warrior earlier this fall and bought one with all the goodies on it. I haven't been this excited about riding in 20 years, plus my wife thinks it is awesome (Big plus there!). I can't wait until the spring/summer to take it through Glacier National Park .. and all over for that matter. Planning on going to Hulett, Wyoming during Sturgis week to partake in the Ham and Jam next year (my cousin owns the bar in town). I am sure I will be posting "how did you do that" types of questions in the near future.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts