RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all well I have been around the sight for a couple of months now and wow have I learned alot. I have a 2004 Indigo WARRIOR. My previous bike was a 03 650 v* Silverado and wow what a monster of a difference. This thing is a beast. I am 22 and in the Army stationed at Ft Lewis Wa. but I call TX. my home. I have not yet met a single warrior owner in the area in fact I have not even seen another one except at the dealer. So if there is anyone in the area let me know cause I really need someone to ride with. Well any way that's about it. Take care all and safe riding.

Spc. Maitland, Thomas
U.S. Army Quartermaster Corps

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
ARMYSTAR,

to the forums!

And THANKS for your service to our country!!!

We're ALL here to help you with any questions you may have and feel free to search around to get ideas for your Warrior.

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I haven't met to many local Warrior owners either, that is what makes this forum so good for all Warrior owners.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to but I am going to texas for the holidays on thursday but I love the offer. I will be back in jan though. Maby then

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the family Tommy from a fellow soldier from accross the pond. There are many Military Warrior riders on the site, some serving & some retired.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Thanks for protecting our freedom! Enjoy the new monster.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Thomas Welcome. Keep an eye on the West Coast forum and the PNWW thread. You may have to travel a little but there are several of us in the northwest.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am in Oregon so if you ride down this way you are going to have to let me know. Get in touch with ArizonaWarrior also. He is the one who organizes all the warrior events for the pac northwest.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your new machine[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] and as others have said "thanks for serving" [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts