RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
thank you all for your welcome. yes, i did get the mod bug already. but, i just don't know where to start. i guess i should start with the exhaust and the seats. if i do get the exhaust, is it just something that i can bolt on myself or is there something else i need to do along with the modification so i won't F#$% anything up? sorry if this question sounds stupid i've never really modified a motorcycle before. i'll get some pictures later on so i can post it. also, anyone from so. cal going to the route 66 bike night this wednesday?

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
An exhaust change will lean out your fuel mixture so you will also need to address richening up the mixture. There are a couple ways of doing this as well. The first and most cost effective way is to bump up the settings on your ECU. Here is a link that shows how:

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=11062&SearchTerms=ECU,adjust

Another way is to install a Power Commander III, or FI2000. These devices allow you to 'program' your fuel injection to work at the optimum efficiency as neccessary depending on your mods.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
umm no. i went from a new 2007 honda shadow 750 aero, which my brother bought from me. i then bought a 2006 (also new) with 0.9miles on it a warrior for 11,500 otd. but yes, my girlfriend actually said i was an implusive shopper. but it worked out well, i guess. im just happy i went with the warrior.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.