RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Been out on your site here for about 5 weeks now, and thought opps, I havent introduced myself. Well, Im Sean, I go by Kawwikid, to many Kawasaki products in my past..LOL.. Anyway, I traded in a 2003 Mean Streak (my first cruiser) for a left over 2007 Warrior (Gray with Silver Strips). Not to kncok the Mean Streak, but the RoadStar is a big move up. This bike has been great so far. Its also the first time that I got a bike that had 1 mile on it from new..After reading around the site here, in the mod bug has hit me, and I have do a Roadhouse slip-on, Speed* side cover for the air box, DC 2-1 coils and a PC3, and bike only has 350 miles on it..LOLOLO....Hi-Comp pistons, cams and intake to come in the next two months, the bug has bitten..Anyway, love the site

Sean

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Welcome. You know if the local dealer would have had the 07 Mean Streak Special Edition (flat black w/red wheels) I would have not gotten the Warrior. I am glad he didn't have it, because I love my Warrior. Fate buddy...Fate.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. BTW nothing wrong with the meanie, it is a great bike. I just don't like the look of the shaft drive. You made a good move coming to the warrior.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome...I guess you didn't hear? The best performance mod you can do is paint it RED. Trust me, it's been proven.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Welcome to the maddness!!! Youhave me jealous already.... I've had to do all mods the DIY way (do it yourself). You have to check out the VBAK (very big air kit) made by a member here Churchkee. It's the #1 rated high flow intake. Here's a link http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/114855/934733.aspx#934733

Anyway, lots of knowledge here so don't be shy to ask questions or just chime in whenever!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts