RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to tell you all that this site is great and helped me in my decision to purchase a WARRIOR!!! I am lookin forward to learing as much as I can from all of you...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome, Trust me, you will learn more than you can believe at this point. These guys are the best. Just use the search function as much as possible. Enjoy your scoot and respect that beast or she'll have you for breakfast.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I got lucky when I bought my Warrior. I almost bought a Harley Custom 1200. Fortunately The Harley dealer didn't have one in stock and I would have had to wait a couple of months. I started looking around and found my Warrior. Then I got lucky when I stumbled upon this forum. I've learned a lot from these members. Get ready you will too.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome. To me, this site is like an interactive novel. My wife spends hours reading fiction novels and watching fiction shows. I spend hours reading real life here. Adictive, but the next best thing to riding it.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Welcom to the forum......but the first rule is, must post pics of your ride since we have alot of wanna b's J/K[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Enjoy........[8D]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Like 357WARRIOR said, post some pics of your ride...

Anyway...Welcome to the forums and to the wonderful world of the Warrior...

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome and you might want to oil up the hinges on your wallet because it is going to open often. These guys with all of their cool mods get you sucked in fast[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts