RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i'd take a minute from my forum lurking and introduce myself!

i've ridden a 1992 honda magna since i bought it new, and i always loved the bike and never thought i'd need another. while browsing in a shop in late august, i saw an '02 titanium warrior on the floor, and i was in love. i didn't want or need a new bike, but 24 hours later, i was out the door on my new warrior. i took it to the local dealer due to a 'code 37', and found out it needed multiple recall services done. needless to say, they kept it for months, basically until it was too cold to ride. i've spent the winter making minor mods and waiting for the warm weather. i've got the 'mod' sickness and a credit card bill to prove it...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] as soon as we have sunny skies in atlanta, i'll get some photos up in the gallery. i've learned a LOT by reading here on the site, and i hope to be a contributor as my trials and errors give me some insight into this awesome bike. thanks for letting me lurk and be a 'taker' to this point.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Well...Welcome! Glad to finally have you officially on board!!

There's a lot to learn around here and you won't have any problems finding the answers to your questions.

Hope to see you around the forums!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. I hope, if you had the transmission recall done, that you took advantage ahd had some internal engine mods done.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i might have thought of that if i'd had the presence of mind to get my jaw off the floor when i heard all that had to be done... /emoticons/emotion-1.gif i think i was too anxious to get it back asap. i'm playing catch-up now...

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
welcome man!....02 ay!, way to go!.....mine is an 02 as well. I love the bike. And am totally addicted to this site!.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. The biggeest problem with the warrior is the time the dealer takes to remedy the recalls. Glad you have yours done in time for this coming riding season.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts