RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to keep the results of s search? All results disapear when I hit the back button. I've been opening the posts in a new window, but ever now and then I dont and .....Arrrgh[/emoticons/emotion-12.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
This has been an issue for a long time and the answer always eluded me... I just had a revalation and it should be fixed now!!!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
I would open up two Explorer windows on my computer, one with my search results and another spare. I would then right click on the first search answer, copy and then paste this into the spare explorer window. If it wasn't the answer that I was looking for then my search results were still there and I didn't have to go through another search with the same word or phrase. I would just keep copying and pasting until I found what I was looking for.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Nice fix!

Brit, if you right click on any link a menu will appear. Select "open in new window" and it will do all the leg work for you. Remember your mouse must be over a link or this option will not appear when right clicking.

I do this a lot with the active topics. I will open them up and then right click on several topics and open them in multiple windows and work my way down the list like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts