RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just listed another set of tins on e-bay. This is a true fire set and fits 2004 and newer warriors. Now I have a set for every year available at once time. Yippee. If I haven't made too big of a bad impression on everybody by having opinions hated by half the people, maybe somebody may be interested in a good deal.

To see more pictures, click here

To see e-bay listing, click here

These didn't sell and were relisted also (two sets at once up there)

You can see more pictures of this one here

You can see the ebay listing here

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody. I'm actually suprised the blue set didn't sell last time. I guess because stuff like that that's got a lot of ghosted effects just can't be seen in a photo. Mine bike is similar and it's a lot of fun to sit and watch people circle and hover around my bike looking at stuff that didn't show up from a different angle. Oh well, warriors are a small market, probably the worst bike made to try to sell paint on e-bay. But that's what I ride and you all are the people I communicate with, I guess in that way, it still makes sense.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
NICE!! I love those blue tins. I'd make an offer if it was not for the fact that I hate you.
That and I don't have the $$ at the moment.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright man, I literally lost it when I read that!! I'm still laughing! Thanks, I need that, I'm serious, I need that. I know you're kidding, at least I hope so. Hate is something I know a little about. I used to have a few people I hated in my life, then after getting divorced from my ex-wife, I realized I had never really hated before. After I got over hating her, I've never hated anybody since, not even close, it's the worst waste of timeand emotion I can think of.

Anyway, thanks for wording youre reply EXACTLY as you did, I'll probably think about it and laugh several more times before the night is over (and then strangers will look at me weird and it'll force me to laugh more)

TiltedHorizon said:
NICE!! I love those blue tins. I'd make an offer if it was not for the fact that I hate you.
That and I don't have the $$ at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts