RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back for my Battalion's Organizational Day (think company picnic...sorta)
They had both a Car and Bike show. There was about a dozen bikes there. 4 Hyabusas, plenty of Harley's, a Honda Fury and my lone Warrior.
Needless to say since I am posting this, my Warrior took 1st place. There were definitely some nice bikes but I still believe the Warrior stands out every time. And mine isn't nearly as impressive as the ones I've seen on this forum, but I do have plenty of custom parts (don't we all) but lets be honest, once you seen one Harley rolling down the road you've seen them all.
The Busa's looked real nice and one had a killer Joker themed paint job but when there's 4 of them sitting there even the best paint job doesn't make them stand out enough.
Love this bike!

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
congrats on the win however got to disagree with your once you have seen one Harley you have seen them all comment. any of the Harleys I have owned in my life time do not look like any other Harleys just like my warrior does not look like any other warriors LOL looking forward to seeing pics

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
congrats on the win however got to disagree with your once you have seen one Harley you have seen them all comment. any of the Harleys I have owned in my life time do not look like any other Harleys just like my warrior does not look like any other warriors LOL looking forward to seeing pics
Christok,
I certainly don't disagree, but there are so many Harley's around they just don't stand out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice bike but really loved the tank pics ! I was a tanker stationed in germany in the late 80's. 1/2 acr. Brings back some good memories.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts