RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
I have a mustang. It takes somewhat away from the lines of the bike, but it is very comfy. 500 miles in a day and still ready for more. Check out my gallery. Oh; it is about 4 times more comfy on a passenger than the stock 02 saddle.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Corbin Rumble seat is what I have and it works great.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've got an '03 and just picked up a Corbin Dual Tour Seat. It is very comfortable for 2 people but it does move the rider forward a bit. With either my stock seat or my Raven seat the foot controls are in perfect position for me. With the Dual Tour they seem a bit too close. I'm 6' 1" with a 32" inseam. If you are my height or more I would still suggest the Corbin but with a set of forward controls also. I thought I saw an 02-03 Dual Tour in the For Sale section here (that's where I got mine).

I have not had a chance to try a Mustang yet, but they sure look comfortable.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I'll agree with jabo. The Mustang is by far the most comfortable seat for the rider and the passenger.[^] Also you might want to install the Passenger Peg Relocation Kit if it is not installed already. Allows the passenger legs to move forward and down. Just make sure the relocation will work with the pipes you have.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Mustang Vintage with M/C Sissy. 4500 mile trip this past summer - 300-400 p/day - great combo for travelling with gear on the bike - my wife loves the pillon.

Insert Image:

64.6KB

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
The Corbin Dual Tour is a very comfortable seat and accepts driver and passenger backrests that plug right into seat (driver's is adjustable).

Definitely invest in passenger peg relocation kit...it makes a world of difference to the passenger !

Welcome [8D]

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
The best 2up seats are the Mustang seat & pillion, the Corbin Dual Tour, and the Corbin Rumble. However, you could also go with the Corbin Hollywood seat for you, and can opt for the Hollywood Pillion, or the Classic Pillion for your rider. The Classic Pillion is more like the rear section of their Dual Touring seat, so it'll provide more cushion. However, the Hollywood Pillion has a lower profile, and looks better on the bike. Hope this helps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts