RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 engine and transfer case with aproximately 600 miles. This was from a failed drag bike project, not a crashed bike. I am considerig selling this. It is not a desperation sale.

I have one of the air box covers, I don't know which side it is, but will provide pictures and price to interested parties.

If you have interest, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Please put the item in the subject line and we'll work from there. I don't check forums often enough to discuss and negotiate on the forums.

Engine is located in Melbourne, FL. I can palletize for shipment. I will be driving to central NC and can arrange to deliver along the route.

Thanks,

Rick

www.RakedCycles.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it is bone stock. The bike was purchased for conversion to a drag bike, ridden to break-in the engine and removed from the frame. I saw all the parts in the garage including the odometer. I also bought the wheels, the tires showed the 600-miles.

Unfortunately, the guy was hit by an angry bride driving under the influence of a wreckless divorce attorney. The drag bike project was one of the casualties of the crash. I've always regretted not buying everything at the time.

I have owned it since 2003 or early 2004. I bought it with the intention of building a full-on custom chopper around the engine, but buying my raked triple tree business, other bikes and projects have taken the front burner. I've got four Road Stars in the toy box and just sold my Tour Deluxe.

The engine does not have the fuel injection system, but I think I have a custom built manifold setup for a carb that I will include. I want the buyer to be happier than I am selling. I know I'm not a regular contributor on this forum, but joined several years ago when I owned a Warrior. I've been a long time member of the Road Star Riders forum under this handle and my old handle. I'll be glad to provide references and phone numbers and anything within reason to interested parties.

I'll also answer questions on the forum as I become aware of the post. I'll be happy to negotiate through e-mail, as that's the only way I can keep it organized and fair.

I'm also looking for a left bar control setup, will take the set.

Thanks for asking,

Rick

www.RakedCycles.com e-mail: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts