RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Vancouver born, living in Alberta...I'm going to be in Vancouver for a day or two around the 19th -21st of this month! My eyes are always peeled for other Warriors...whereever I go!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Canadian Warrior said:
I'm in Abbotsford. Just bought a stock2005 and looking to get that VBAK good pipes, any ideas?

whitch v-bak did you go with?I am thinking about geting Churchkey's

hey, we should get together to do some riding???

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in Surrey. I have churchkeys vbak, V&H pro pipe, custom map. dynoed at 86hp and 107flbs. I have a stage 4 kit sitting in the garage but short on funds to install right now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
screwharleys said:
Canadian Warrior said:
I'm in Abbotsford. Just bought a stock2005 and looking to get that VBAK good pipes, any ideas?

whitch v-bak did you go with?I am thinking about geting Churchkey's

hey, we should get together to do some riding???

Yeah, we should do some riding,just need someone to organize us!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your right. I have very little time but nothing wrong with a quick ride out to Hope for some pie or to Harrison for good beef jerkey. I just ordered a Cobra Swept exhaust but no air kit, Churchkey is first on my list. The PC-V will be ordered tomorrow. I also ordered a forward control kit from Haritage Cycle Works out of ON( Canadian Company). $114cad and u use the stock pegs and footlevers. Also have a plate relocation on mind from Justice.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm just south of the line. Looking to get up alot more this year. Been watching reruns of Trailer Park Boys and really want some proper pepperoni.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Born and raised in Van. Livin up past Prince george now. I just bought my warrior down in north van last sept. i will be riding down to the coast this summer for sure

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am located in Victoria, hopefully I will meet up with few of you guys this summer.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I will be picking up a new 2010 Midnight in spring (March) have money on it and it is sitting at Daytona right now.

I live in PoCo

·
Registered
192 Posts
There was a change in my plans,

Now riding a 05 Midnight :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts