RS Warrior Forum banner

Any warrior bobbers out there?

40K views 44 replies 28 participants last post by  Stryder1956 
#1 ·
I would love to make my warrior a bobber, without apes of course. I would like to put a bobber style rear fender on it. Also a solo seat but the bars would be straight drags with enough riser to keep an upright seating posistion.

Any other ideas on how to make an old school bobber out of a warrior? Anybody have a warrior already bobbed out? Pictures wwelcome in this thread?

#2 ·
quote:Originally posted by jabo

I would love to make my warrior a bobber, without apes of course. I would like to put a bobber style rear fender on it. Also a solo seat but the bars would be straight drags with enough riser to keep an upright seating posistion.

Any other ideas on how to make an old school bobber out of a warrior? Anybody have a warrior already bobbed out? Pictures wwelcome
in this thread?

What's a bobber without apes or Z-bars? Member Raym is running a nice bobber set-up cut the rear fender and chromed both fenders, jet black tank, short drags and heatwrap 2-1 with a fishtale exhaust. His member gallery is probably an old pic with apes (a favorite on this site)but he may have a more current picture from this summer.

#4 ·
Why turn a beast into a bobber? Buy a normal average non-descript bike to bob. The Warrior has a soul itching to get out, see that and build on what it is, like a piece of clay its waiting to get out!! (yadda yadda yadda)

#5 ·
Thanks for the picture, but that is not really what I would like to do. I don't see how the warrior will do what I want. I do not want to take from the handleing or the performance. I would like to see a lot of space behind the motor, but the auxillary tank and battery are there. Also the warrior tank is probably to wide for the bobber look.

#6 ·

Thanks for the picture, but that is not really what I would like to do. I don't see how the warrior will do what I want. I do not want to take from the handleing or the performance. I would like to see a lot of space behind the motor, but the auxillary tank and battery are there. Also the warrior tank is probably to wide for the bobber look.

get you a vstar like the one in the background of the pic i posted. that has plenty of bobber potential. the warrior is not a bike to turn into a bobber. it is a pro street beast.

#9 ·
A warrior bobber? Wrong kind of bike completely. I bought a harley sportster specifically to do a bobber conversion this winter. I considered a v-star but the sportie is cheaper and there are tons more of inexpensive accessories on the aftermarket to make the bobber conversion project technically possible and economically feasible. Right now, I actually believe that when I'm done, I might be able to sell the bike for as much as I put into it. I'm such a sucker.

#18 ·

Any other ideas on how to make an old school bobber out of a warrior? Anybody have a warrior already bobbed out? Pictures wwelcome in this thread?

I was thinking of making my porche a monster truck. Any ideas?

OK... it was a bad idea. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

#30 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.