RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
although this one looks cool it doesnt look like an older style. it just looks sleek. very cool sled.

It wasn't meant to be an older style bike. Kind of hard when you have a swingarm as opposed to a hard tail. It's a modern bike with an homage to my friends and fellow riders of my youth (cheese I've gotten old) hence the lightening holes in the pedals and hand gear, bar end mirrors, and sparto tail lamp and hand tooled seat. The modern stuff is internal wiring, all the space between the front of the motor and frame. All neatly tucked away for a clean look. TSCustom is my eldest son who did all the work (other than the seat). It DOES look sleek. Thank you for the compliment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would love to make my warrior a bobber, without apes of course. I would like to put a bobber style rear fender on it. Also a solo seat but the bars would be straight drags with enough riser to keep an upright seating posistion.

Any other ideas on how to make an old school bobber out of a warrior? Anybody have a warrior already bobbed out? Pictures wwelcome in this thread?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Why oh why would you want to make a Warrior a bobber, that is like saying “ I’d like to straighten the Leaning Tower of Pisa”. The warrior can be modified into some amazing looking bikes, but none that I could see in the gallery have hobbled the brutish muscle of what the warrior is. Most of the bobbers I have seen over here are either Harley’s, triumphs or Bolts. They are show pony bikes, because I have never see one out on the highway. Yes in my short time of owning a Warrior I have become passionate about her and I would never tell her she can’t be a Warrior anymore. Mind you this is just my opinion.😎😎

41 - 45 of 45 Posts