RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Finally more than one guy that is interested in getting something going. I have tried in the past to get some Vegas people together with no luck. Some of those guys have dropped off the map. I haven't been around the site much lately because of work, but I would definately be up for a meet and greet. Even if we just met up somewhere to hang out for a while. The temps are going to drop this weekend but you guys let me know if anyone is up for a ride!!

Chris

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
3youngns said:
Finally more than one guy that is interested in getting something going. I have tried in the past to get some Vegas people together with no luck. Some of those guys have dropped off the map. I haven't been around the site much lately because of work, but I would definately be up for a meet and greet. Even if we just met up somewhere to hang out for a while. The temps are going to drop this weekend but you guys let me know if anyone is up for a ride!

Chris

I'm down for a meet and greet. I'll be there sometime in August. Anybody want to ride out to Death Valley?
I can rent a nice GoldWing for the day.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Death Valley in August? I'm up for a ride in August, but not to D.V. That is the hottest time of year. Can you say 120 degrees? We could ride up to Mount Charleston it would only be 90 degrees up there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bike will be with Yami getting the recall stuff done, but if I have her back I will all about getting out on a ride. Ill for sure have her back by the warm weather, so just post up when you guys want to do it. Oh I wont be going to Death Valley in August!!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
3youngns said:
Finally more than one guy that is interested in getting something going. I have tried in the past to get some Vegas people together with no luck. Some of those guys have dropped off the map. I haven't been around the site much lately because of work, but I would definately be up for a meet and greet. Even if we just met up somewhere to hang out for a while. The temps are going to drop this weekend but you guys let me know if anyone is up for a ride!!

Chris
Hey we PM'd phone numbers last week, like I said, after the new year lets get something going. River Run will be here before we know it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts