RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a strong possibility I might be moving to PR. Was wondering if any forum members live there?

Any info on the island is appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There have been several over the years, I did a forum-google-field search for Puerto Rico:

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/gtsearch.php?q=Puerto rico

Hope it helps.

What might take you there, job or ?
I'm looking for work but that's not the reason I'd be hitting them up. I'd be coming to the island with 4 Warriors so I'd like to know if there are any shops that have any experience tuning these babies up. and I'll probably want to sell 1-2 of them. thanks!!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There have been several over the years, I did a forum-google-field search for Puerto Rico:

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/gtsearch.php?q=Puerto rico

Hope it helps.

What might take you there, job or ?
change of pace, Arizona. I'm a single dude in my 40's living in expensive Wash, DC - a place where I can only ride 6-ish months out of the year.

I don't like the cold; I like the beach so now that I'm in between jobs I might as well find a place where I can have fun and enjoy myself for my remaining years. PR is still in the states, my cell phone works, it's a tourist destination so I can fly out to wherever when need be. Cost of living is insanely cheap, I like rum and I like Latinas.

I work in the restaurant industry so it should be pretty easy to land something.

I don't really have much of a family. And the family I do have would love to come here to visit.

Kind of just made sense.

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Hey Chieko
You can always come out to Sunny Southern California...
Beaches and year round riding...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is a strong possibility I might be moving to PR. Was wondering if any forum members live there?

Any info on the island is appreciated. Thanks!!

You Will Not be Alone Brother, There are Warriors on the Island.
Maybe when you get here we can set up a local reunion...

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Hey Brother
Hit me up when you come down
I sold my Warrior but If i can be of any help im just a call away 787-512-0435

1 - 13 of 13 Posts