RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an 02 indigo. Really love the onyx with indigo flames but for whatever reason, its the only color you cant order tins in from yami.
Anybody interested in swapping?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
You do know that the rear fenders are a little different and the seats are not the same don't you? I also had indigo and swapped fora custom black with blue true flames and tank artand a little $$. For what Yami wants for the tins, get Washington Warrior to paint you a set that will be much better and you won't see anyone else with the same scheme. He is doing some fine looking spraying!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did know that the seat was different(and goofey as F by the way) but i was unaware that the rear fender was different.. Dratt.. i suppose i will have to get him to paint some.. whats his going price? around 800 still?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Same fender, different hole locations for the 2 pc seat. Custom paint is hard to beat for the difference it makes in the way your bike looks. Most people don't realize that these are Yamaha bikes and custom paint just confuses them more. You would have to send him a pm on pricing, but I think that is the range he has been selling his work at. By the way, $800 for a custom job is CHEAP!!! One of the best mods that I have done to my bike. You might inquire about swapping tins (just let him know that you have an 02)with him so that you don't have much down time except for shipping and a quick reinstall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts