RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
My buddy has had the Ruroc Atlas 2.0 for a couple months now. First impressions are it looks super awesome. But I felt the materials on the inside and it feels cheap. I talk to him via Sena 30K and out of all of my buddies his mic makes the most noise of anyones. I just bought a Scorpion EXO-1400 Carbon. And first impressions on it are great. It feels super premium in the inside. Light weight and looks stunning. Don’t have many miles in it yet as I just got it but I have high hopes. The helmet I had before this one was the HJC RPHA 70 which was a decent helmet. Has probably 10-15k miles ridden in it and can give a good review on it. It’s on the higher end of the medium level helmets. Noise is mid level and air flow is mid level. Materials feel fine but nothing special. Plenty of vents and it comes with a pin lock. Did it’s job but I wouldn’t spend the money on it again. Back the the Scorpion. The reason I went with it over the Shoei is I didn’t want a super heavy helmet, not as expensive, has some cool features, and carbon fiber is appealing to me. Long winded review but don’t get a Ruroc. They’re high priced, super noisy, and the materials feel cheap. Although they have good vision and look cool they’re not worth the price. Good luck on your helmet search. Another good helmet to look at is the AGV K-5 S. I almost went with it but the Scorpion won me over by just a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 22 of 22 Posts