RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
I haven't been riding much lately. Trying to figure out what seat I like the most.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,904 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
My fat tire kit is ready so I'm taking apart the bike and have to wait a few weeks for shipping etc. But I would be down after

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Remember these guys ;)
Yep! Miss those guys. I don't think any of them are still around (as in with Warrior and riding). Some of the best riders I've ever met. They used to come up and tear up the Santa Monica's. All the crotch rockets were getting pissed that a bunch of cruiser guys were beating the $hit out of them on their own turf. It was HILARIOUS to watch them try to keep up with that crew!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Remember these guys ;)
Way off topic but how do they get wood blocks under the rear tire like that on a bike lift? I tried that and the bike started tipping forward to fall off lol.

Need to watch some more youtube I gues

·
Premium Member
8,904 Posts
Way off topic but how do they get wood blocks under the rear tire like that on a bike lift? I tried that and the bike started tipping forward to fall off lol.

Need to watch some more youtube I gues

The bike is lowered just to take the weight of the rear wheel & suspension so that the Relay Arm fasteners could be removed.
  • When I R&R my rear wheel I do the same thing. It makes it super easy to extract the rear axle & caliper bracket :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts