RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello is there anyone in the DFW area thatmight be able to help me with a "do it yourself" BAK eather this sunday (9/14)or

the following Weekend (9/20-21). I'm new to the warrior (had mine only a couple months) and would like to get rid on the big box on the righthand side

I am willing to come to your place,mainly becauseI have limited resorces (tools)

thanks

Greg

·
Registered
742 Posts
I might be free on Sunday, I have not personally done a DYI BAK but I did install a barons BAK and its not that hard its just time consuming. I have all the tools necessary and if you have the parts it shouldnt be tough at all. I will let you know by friday evening. Do you have a phone number I can reach you at? Mine is 817-456-6077

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

First a couple things, lets see what the weather does. Sometime between saturday and sunday we might get whats left of Ike. Next I got an email from DFW_warrior and he said he might be able to help but if he ends up not being able (or that i don't hear for him by friday night) i'd be gratfule for the help (barring weather)

Next what are the parts i'll need I know about the 2 K&N filters (RU2790) what else will i need.

to be honest all i'm really looking to do is be able to get rid of the box thing on the right side. I've been told i could just relocate the filter up under the tank but switching the filters to the RU2790's. (or what would i need just to turn that into a BAK). What do you subjust

thanks again and we'll keep in touch

Greg

my phone# (cell) 615-496-3283

1 - 4 of 4 Posts