RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We would need at least 10 people to commit for a new run of Justice Design covers to be made. I'd like one of each to replace my right side air box and one to replace the left side fake air scoop. If anyone else is interested post which side and design, flame, iron cross, or black iron cross

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Yeah, please post some pics of what you mean. I might be interested as well

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does he make the simple flat cover that I've seen? its just a piece of metal that looks more or less like a shield with no real "design" to it.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
You guys are getting waaaaaay ahead of yourselves!!!
STOP!!

I just got back to the Country, and relocated to the Seattle area from Montana. I am not ready to get any covers going at this time.

Besides that, you do not get to pick and choose pieces for quantities.
I HAVE TO MEET QUANTITY FOR MANUFACTURING THE PARTS. That means ten flamed right side covers, and/or ten left side flamed covers, and/or ten right side iron cross covers... etc...
These quantities have to be met so that I can sell them to forum members at the ridiculously low prices that I have been for the last 2 yrs.
$149-$169 shipped includes machining, powdercoating, chroming, hardware and priority mail shipping.

Honestly, unless I get 10 people to sign up and pay up front for the items, I am not having any covers made.
I will do custom pieces (one off's and replicas of previous pieces), but the pricing will be in the $300-$400 range per piece.
My license plate holders are the only items that I still make and sell on a regular basis.

You guys have to understand what it takes to do this stuff, and the resources that have to be pulled in for it. Couple that with a real job and a family, and trying to actually ride the Warrior... it's gotta be worth my time at this point.

Click the link below to see the products.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Alright you guys... I talked with the machinist, and the chromer about quantities. I think I am ready to get the ball rolling again on these side covers.

I need to do a minimum of 5 of each cover to put them into the machining process. I will not sit on any covers this time, so unless 5 people sign up for each cover, none will be produced. Chroming and powdercoating will be handled by the same company, so color does not matter, as far as quantity is concerned.
All pricing includes finishing, hardware and priority mail shipping charges to US locations. I will ship international, but additional shipping charges will apply.

Here's the lists:

Flamed Right Side Cover: - $159.00
1) jmack - chrome/black PD
2) crescent1101 - gloss black/black PD
3) jimsnorton - chrome/black PD
4) oldguy - chrome/black PD
5) metfan923 - chrome/black PD
6) EliteMachina - gloss black/black PD

Flamed Left Side Cover: - $159.00
1) jmack - chrome/black PD
2) Warrior_uk - chrome/black PD
3) crescent1101 - gloss black/black PD
4) jimsnorton - chrome/black PD
5) metfan923 - chrome/black PD
6) EliteMachina - gloss black/black PD

Iron Cross Right Side Cover: - $179.00
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

These backing plates can be cut, powder coated and shipped as one off orders, at any time.

Right Side Backing Plate Shield - Plain - $100

Right Side Backing Plate Round - Plain - $100

Left Side Backing Plate Shield - Plain - $100

·
Registered
4 Posts
Flame covers

Will the flame covers be chrome on black again? If so I'd sign up and purchased one of each side prior to production.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
+1 on Iron cross right side. what does the left side backing shield look like? Any possibility of left side cross?

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Can you send a picture of what the backing plate looks like on the bike? I may have something custom in mind. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
bump for black irone cross!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts