RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Can I change my order to the flame covers? Is so, I want left and right. I want the back to be flat black and the flame to be shiny black (shiny as possible). Thanks jon. I will give money as soon as it is confirmed that you are going to do this. So everybody this the time to get custom side covers!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Can I change my order to the flame covers? Is so, I want left and right. I want the back to be flat black and the flame to be shiny black (shiny as possible). Thanks jon. I will give money as soon as it is confirmed that you are going to do this. So everybody this the time to get custom side covers!
I will switch it out for you. Thanks!

Also, the sign up list for this order is now moved to this thread:

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/57-...esigns-flamed-right-side-engine-cover-15.html

Please respond with any future requests to this link.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I think we just got the last request! Yay! Now lets hope everyone pays right away. Justice what is the turn around time on these?

·
Registered
20 Posts
aw man, did i miss the order already?! cuz i'd love both a left and right side flame cover, dont know if it's too late to add me to the list...

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
aw man, did i miss the order already?! cuz i'd love both a left and right side flame cover, dont know if it's too late to add me to the list...
You're not too late, and I can't put anything in motion until Monday, so I'm adding you to the list and I am now taking payments from all who signed up for this run.
I will continue taking requests until Monday.

All those who signed up need to send their payments in asap, so we can move in to production next week.

PayPal address is [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I really need the other three guys to put up their payments for these covers.
I've sent PM's... please respond asap! Thanks guys!!

4/29/11 - All covers are paid for and this order has been put into production. It takes 4-6 weeks for the pieces to be finished and delivered, so sit tight. I'll post up with progress reports as things go on.
Thanks!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts