RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. It's tax season. We want cool **** for our bikes right? At a cheaper than normal price?

What about your headlight? Cyclops makes these Cyclops Phoenix LED Headlight

Cyclops is actually 30 minutes from my house. I asked about possibly doing a group buy. They said absolutely. They made these thinking all the Harley guys would be all over it... but apparently Harley guy's don't even know much about cyclops.

They said if I can bring in showing at least 20 people interested in the light, they have a surplus of them in stock ready to be sold, that we could setup a group buy and get EVERYONE a great deal on the headlight.

So who would be interested? What price point would you be comfortable paying for this?

Just letting you know I haven't received anything special for this. I haven't agreed to anything. I'm simply trying to save us money on a great product.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I'm going to let them know! Lets get some interest in this.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect. I am waiting to hear back the deal they're gonna offer. They're taking inventory to see exactly how many they have left and then give me a price that I am going will scale dependent on how many are wanting

·
Administrator
27,886 Posts
When you have a minute please read the Forum Rules for Group Buys and then please post here if you can manage this Group Buy within those rules.

If not, then please post here what you must do differently in order to make it happen and I will see if it can be approved to be done transparently with moderator oversight.

Either way, you will need to post the exact part number(s) and their fitment info, and normal sell price in order for members to research and decide if they will participate. The Group Buy thread should be transparent and those wanting to participate should have a voice in options or other ways to attain the goal. In other words its a conversation between you and any member thinking of participating.

Let me know by posting here, okay.

Thanks.

Perfect. I am waiting to hear back the deal they're gonna offer. They're taking inventory to see exactly how many they have left and then give me a price that I am going will scale dependent on how many are wanting

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
GD Warrior fitted one in his Warrior without issue. Just need the rubber bushing to fill the space around the actual light and the adjusting bracket. I'm interested.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes
Just wondering if the headlight is a bolt-in to the Warrior bucket AND if there is adequate bucket-depth considering the stock headlight is a tight fit already. I'm not naysaying, but asking if this is already known to fit and if pics exist, or if its a larger project needing a new bucket and mounting tweaks.

Thanks.

Yes it fits. There's already members that have it. I'm just getting a feel. No official group buy yet as I'm still working with the company to see if we can get a good deal that might get people interested in it

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So i heard back from them. I feel maybe they can do a little better. Thinking maybe we can get it to 250? Or closer to? Think that would be better? Here's what they said.

"I can do $320.00 + shipping for the light, adapter and bracket the light all by itself without the others parts (bracket & hardware) is listed at about $355.00. Bracket is about 40. Total for everything would usually be about 395"

Sounds like they're taking almost 100 off

But I truly believe maybe we can get a little more off?

Opinions what y'all would be comfortable paying for a quality product?

·
Registered
629 Posts
I’d be completely comfortable paying $250 shipped. But the most I think I’d be willing to pay is $300 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’d be completely comfortable paying $250 shipped. But the most I think I’d be willing to pay is $300 shipped.

That's about what I was thinking. I'm going to see a few more responses in the few places I posted and then give the feedback to them.

·
Administrator
27,886 Posts
Whistler,
Did you see my earlier post? If you are good with the rules then post-up okay thanks.

When you have a minute please read the Forum Rules for Group Buys and then please post here if you can manage this Group Buy within those rules.

If not, then please post here what you must do differently in order to make it happen and I will see if it can be approved to be done transparently with moderator oversight.

Either way, you will need to post the exact part number(s) and their fitment info, and normal sell price in order for members to research and decide if they will participate. The Group Buy thread should be transparent and those wanting to participate should have a voice in options or other ways to attain the goal. In other words its a conversation between you and any member thinking of participating.

Let me know by posting here, okay.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I heard back. They're going to discuss it and get back to me Monday. That's the best I got this far. But I'm trying hard to get us lower.

IF I can get them to where we would like I will make an OFFICIAL group buy post "following all rules" to abide by the gods.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys. It's tax season. We want cool **** for our bikes right? At a cheaper than normal price?

What about your headlight? Cyclops makes these Cyclops Phoenix LED Headlight

Cyclops is actually 30 minutes from my house. I asked about possibly doing a group buy. They said absolutely. They made these thinking all the Harley guys would be all over it... but apparently Harley guy's don't even know much about cyclops.

They said if I can bring in showing at least 20 people interested in the light, they have a surplus of them in stock ready to be sold, that we could setup a group buy and get EVERYONE a great deal on the headlight.

So who would be interested? What price point would you be comfortable paying for this?

Just letting you know I haven't received anything special for this. I haven't agreed to anything. I'm simply trying to save us money on a great product.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I'm going to let them know! Lets get some interest in this.
I am interested

·
Registered
7 Posts
So i heard back from them. I feel maybe they can do a little better. Thinking maybe we can get it to 250? Or closer to? Think that would be better? Here's what they said.

"I can do $320.00 + shipping for the light, adapter and bracket the light all by itself without the others parts (bracket & hardware) is listed at about $355.00. Bracket is about 40. Total for everything would usually be about 395"

Sounds like they're taking almost 100 off

But I truly believe maybe we can get a little more off?

Opinions what y'all would be comfortable paying for a quality product?
If they want to sell what they have on their shelves get the price down around 300 for everything

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If they want to sell what they have on their shelves get the price down around 300 for everything
Yeah so far they haven't replied. Guess they didn't wanna sell em as bad as they said they did. They sold one to an old forum member for 250 to do a review... that was one sale. I told em I can get em multiple. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yeah so far they haven't replied. Guess they didn't wanna sell em as bad as they said they did. They sold one to an old forum member for 250 to do a review... that was one sale. I told em I can get em multiple.
I’m holding out hope that they’ll get back to you. Maybe they need to see all the interest on this forum and the FB pages if they’ll come down on price? Would love to get it before riding officially starts!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’m holding out hope that they’ll get back to you. Maybe they need to see all the interest on this forum and the FB pages if they’ll come down on price? Would love to get it before riding officially starts!

Yeah I may shoot em another email tomorrow to see if there's any update and let em know I got at least 10 orders guaranteed

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yeah I may shoot em another email tomorrow to see if there's any update and let em know I got at least 10 orders guaranteed
Sounds good. And if they decide to not come down I say we give that headlight on amazon a shot. But I do like the Cyclopes a little more so I’m willing to pay it bad wait.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good. And if they decide to not come down I say we give that headlight on amazon a shot. But I do like the Cyclopes a little more so I’m willing to pay it bad wait.

Yep. I almost pulled the trigger and spent 100 on that headlight on Amazon lol. But I'm like ok ok I'll give them a couple days. Maybe they'll wise up

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.