RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Yep. I almost pulled the trigger and spent 100 on that headlight on Amazon lol. But I'm like ok ok I'll give them a couple days. Maybe they'll wise up
Believe me I’m right there with you! Trying to get the bike where I want it before the next few weeks tile around! This headlight will make it look so much more modernized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Any updates with this?
Sorry, thought I updated. They wouldn't budge. They did offer me a cheaper rate that they wouldn't offer as a group rate so I passed. I ended up getting a different headlight and reviewing it on my YouTube channel. Only 120 on Amazon and its direct plug and play.

I knew how much they'd sold to another member once before and I wasn't going to take a cheaper rate if they couldn't offer it to everyone in a group buy.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What’s your YouTube channel? I’d like to see the review.

It's honestly really hard to tell because gopro sucks at night. But I am about to do a comparison side by side with a cyclops bulb vs this headlight, which I think will turn out much better. Hopefully

·
Administrator
28,804 Posts
Closing this thread because the group buy is not happening. No worries, it happens to all of us.

For making your current mod easier to find, its better if you start a new thread in Installed Mods forum for the headlight you went with instead.

Good work and thanks for trying!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.